Sunday, March 9, 2008

he can never be mine

These feelings have gone too far,
my love has grown too strong.
But I can never have him,
so, please tell me that these feelings shouldn't belong.

I feel he knows,
I feel he doesn't care.
But I don't want to know that,
for the pain I cannot bear.

I have to give him up,
I have to find another,
But sometimes I feel like saying to myself,
"Don't even bother."

Because, I know I can't
and it would be a waste of my time
To even try to get rid
Of these feelings of mine.

I've loved him for so long
And I can love him for forever,
But why can't I see
That we'll never be together?

The bond I felt was fake and wrong,
I raised false hopes and couldn't see it for so long.
That he and I are different and will never be,
We'll take separate paths and he'll never see,

How much he means to me and how much I care,
To love a guy this deep again... I will not dare.

No comments: